Infinity Rainwater Guttering: Push-fit Stop Ends
The Infinity rainwater guttering system provides a quick, easy and cost-effective solution to your rainwater requirements. The Infinity steel rainwater system is manufactured in Germany using the latest in material and manufacturing technology. The Infinity range is a result of decades of continuous innovation in galvanised steel rainwater systems, as such the system comes with a 15-year product warranty. At the Coping Superstore, we believe in providing you with choice, which is why our Infinity rainwater guttering systems are available in multiple widths/diameters and more than 10 colours as standard. We also offer custom RAL/BS colours at a small surcharge, so contact our sales team to discuss your requirements.
All Infinity rainwater guttering products are supplied in galvanised steel as standard and then coated using a state-of-the-art polyester powder coating process which allows us to offer an additional 7 matt colours. We also can offer the vast majority of the range in copper or zinc metals available from stock.
- German Manufactured,
- Infinity Rainwater systems are 100% recyclable,
- Galvanised steel, Anthracite and Black PPC available from Stock,
- Internal single seamed down pipe technology,
- Unobtrusive seam welded outlets,
- Patented single seam offset bends,
- Fully drawn single piece 90 degree gutter angles,
- High capacity deep flow gutter profile,
- Robust colour finish,
- 15 years product warranty on steel products,
ROBUST Colour Coating System
As the name implies, ROBUST is an innovative coating system that
is extremely hard-wearing. The coating consists of three layers of
protection comprising zinc corrosion protection, primer bonding coat
and a Robust polyester top coat. The surface coating is UV and scratch
resistant and has been formally performance tested as follows:
- Scratch-resistant to >_30 N in accordance with EN123523-12-2004
- UV resistant RUV 4 in accordance with EN10169-2
- Galvanised steel core
- Zinc/Magnesium corrosion protection layer
- Primer bonding coat adds further corrosion protection
- Polyester top coat for maximum UV and scratch resistance
Features & Performance:
- Lightweight, stylish and strong
- Stable material with only 1.2mm/m100k thermal expansion
- Easy to install dry-jointed rubber lined gutter union
- Low maintenance system with no need to repaint
- Push-fit stop-ends with EDPM rubber seals
- Steel is a malleable material, therefore, it will not crack over time
- Fascia brackets: short-backed for shallow fascia or longer-backed ones with pre-formed security tabs
- Environmentally friendly and fully recyclable
- Wrap around gutter outlets for complete flexibility (or pre-formed outlets)
Infinity Copper or Quartz Zinc
The new infinity Copper and Zinc rainwater systems offer a smart, contemporary and sustainable choice for all projects. Like Infinity steel, the Copper and Quartz Zinc gutter is available in deep flow for improved capacity.
Both systems form a thin layer called patina. This patina covers the material and thus protects it from weather giving them a life expectancy of 50 years.
The Copper patina visibly changes colour beautifully with age. The Quartz Zinc shade is already the colour of pre-weathered zinc will maintain its colour finish.
15 Year Warranty
Infinity Steel Rainwater Systems are the result of decades of experience, and thanks to its German manufacturing carries a 15 years warranty.